Many people talk as they like. They express all they have in their mind, what they know and what they think. It seems that they might intend to gain power in the communication. The speaker dominates the conversation and there is possibility to make the listener feel bored of his or her buzz. Buzzing is easy but listening matters a lot. Not every body has adequate ability to listen to someone talking. When it is going to listening, a person can sometimes feels bored due to the less interet part of the topic. Someone can train her or his skill in listening with these following ways:
- Listen to understand not to defend or critisize
When we listen to understand, our emotion will decrease and be more accepatable with new things, ideas, thoughts. We also try to defeat ego and boastfulness.
- Listen to respect
As human being we need to show respect to other people. They deserved our care however, when it is more disruptive try to excuse to leave.
- Listen and question
Questioning helps us gain more details of an issue. Questioning means that we put our concerns on the speaker to kepp the conversation going
- Listen to get listened
It is a law of nature that when we listen to someone we will deserve to be listened to when talking. It is like take and give, there is night and there is day, there is black and there is white.
This article is still out of perfect, please comment and critisize.
Skill Board telah berdiri resmi sejak tahu 2006 hingga sekarang. Telah menamatkan alumni/alumnus yang berkwalitas dan siap untuk bersaing di dunia sekolah, kerja dan sosial. Metode pembelajaran yang students-centered, guru-guru yang intim dengan siswa/siswi, saling menghormati satu sama lain, anti terhadap bully(seperti diskriminasi, memojokkan)membuat komunikasi antara murid dan pendidik/guru semakin harmonis. Salah satu motto kami adalah ‘Kami mendidik atau mengajar karna kami peduli masa depan anak bangsa” (We teach because we care students) Kegiatan pembelajaran tidak hanya dilaksanakan di ruang tertutup (indoor) tetapi juga diluar(outdoor) Hal ini membuat antusiasme siswa/siswa lebih termotivasi untuk belajar mengenal alam.
Kami juga telah mengintegrasikan pembelajaran dengan teknology seperti belajar online sebagai tambahan untuk menunjang pembelajaran yang lebih maksimal dan berkwalitas.
Murid-murid di skill board belajar dengan nyaman dan penuh dengan motivasi yang disuguhkan oleh tutor/guru setiap harinya. Ini merupakan keungulan kami dalam mengarahkan siswa/siswi untuk berprestasi, berani bermimpi dan mempunyai etiket baik sosial, maupun intelligensi. Kita tahu bahwa manusia tanpa motivasi terkadang membuat kita lupa akan pentingnya suatu tujuan, mudah menyerah dan tidak tahan terhadap situasi keras atau rintangan-rintangan yang dapat menghentikan langkah seseorang.
Skill Board Course mempersiapkan generasi yang berfikir global, membuka peluang untuk menjalin komunikasi dengan orang luar dengan berbagi ilmu pengetahuan, mempelajari budaya yang berbeda dan mendapatkan inspirasi baru bagi mereka.
Untuk menghasilkan tamatan-tamatan yang siap bersaing, banyak kegiatan yang kami lakukan untuk meningkatkan skill ataupun keterampilan mereka. Salah satunya adalah kegiatan wawancara bagi tingkat SLTP/SMA, kegiatan spelling competition, talent competition seperti menggambar, memasak, mewarnai, mendekorasi, spelling competiton (khusus untuk tingkat SD )dan masih banyak lagi yang lain.
Khusus untuk tinkat SLTP-SMA kami menambahkan kegiatan seperti Speech Competition, Debate Competition, Spelling competiton, Englsih Test dan masih banyak lagi. Terbukti mereka telah memenangkat debate competition turnament se-Dairi dan masuk dalam 3 besar.
Tunggu apalagi? Mari berinvestasi untuk masa depan yang lebih baik dengan belajar di Skill Board Course. Pengetahuan harus dicicil melalui belajar bertahap, suka belajar dan selalu ingin merasa tahu.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH?
1. Listen to your friends speaking English and imitate how they are speaking it out
2. Try to communicate with English speaking person because they have good speaking skills and good pronunciation.
3. Think in English Words instead of your native words
4. Speak slowly and clearly so that others can understan
d your speech
5. You can connect friends from abroad on face book groups, pages or chat with them on Skype
6. Exercise your speech or words until you are fluent with them and do it repeatedly
7. Record your speech and listen to it and improve from the recording
I just want to improve my life welfare, I think of making new skills but don’t know what to do. I love doing works alone in spite of having big dream to gain financial freedom! Huhhh, Need some advice..
Youth is the strength of a country. Countries need their roles to change either for good or bad economical educational sectors. A youth is seed to better develop our country. We (You and I) have the chance to change better future if we are doing creative things. Many people say that a youth is the generation that should be concerned on and developed. The role of youth will one day change the position of old people as we call parents. It was ever said that it is impossible for old people in this case, parents, reach their dreams. Old people have limited hope to happen in the future. However young people as we call youth have thousands of dreams to come true. With existing of the time, young age young spirit, they will tend to have things come true. With the role of young generation, a country might have changes if the youth concern about their future, and the future of their country as priority.
Some reasons why people do not have better life when they have built a family:
- When they were in the young age(youth) they might not have got self motivation to dream or to do more promising life.
- Youth did not engage in working phase. Majority of them spend time for self-indulge, gambling, gathering with their peers instead of doing creative or productive things.
- Some youth gave up for the circumstances they were facing, such as hard time, money problems, loss of parents.
- Some youth did not see the world wider. With the concept of thinking too local, they might not have got inspirations, life comparisons. By seeing the world wider, youth would have been inspired by successful figures that have firstly recorded success, discovery, achievements and competitions winners as well.
- Other than the things stated above, the youth might not have had high expectations about their life to happen in the future either in the near term or longer term. They had limited dreams that frequently stopped them from doing more things.
Though out the explanations above, I personally persuade all young generation in the entire world to stick on these important tips:
- Dream higher as the sky is the limit since dreams drive us to move from the place we are standing
- Expect more things to happen in your life, because by having high expectations, we will be pumped up to create or do more things.
- During the young age, we should collect more experiences through working hard, listening to people and engaging more active in social working atmosphere.
- Believe in you self stand up for your dreams because confidence is the best outfit for us to perform.
- Will all your dreams, hard work, perseverance, and patience attempt to focus on your principle no matter what circumstances you are facing till you get to the top of your goal.
From the process above, we have been on the way to be productive youth that will participate to help your country get more developed. At last, individually you became a bless for the citizens around you.
This article is still out of perfect, please comment for better input and do not forget to post or repost, share or reshare by putting my name: Romanto Naibaho (Skill Board Course)
Being in a hurry in the morning ever made me into overlapped bad effects. Leaving for work in the morning persueing the time deadline, I got struck by a bee biting my face as I was rushing along the road by motorcycle. Experiencing that, I was thinking on the way, “Should I revert or continue my ride?” Considering the responsibility for working, I continued my riding to school.
Arriving at school, my colleague friendly and passionately approached me and talked to me, “ How if we make a deal so that I control the students today and you will do it next day, on Saturday?” Shortly I was thinking, “What the hell am I experiencing today?” I felt rejected at that time. However as I told my problem that a bee had just stung me on the face, it strengthened her request to make me agree on her request.
Then I hurriedly walked along the corridor to meet the board of school asking for permission to go home due to the bulge I got on my face. They responded me positively and advised me to take some traditional medicine.
From the events stated above I can state that coming late for work can result into much loss. However I tried to see things positively that things don’t always go as we want. That experience teaches me to be not late because it is hard to catch up with things and people around when we are in a hurry.
I share this experience to all of my friends that we have to endure in the bad day and always hope that there will be better day in the future. Do not ever let the bad day affects your tomorrow since it does not determine your better day tomorrow. Overall pray to God to bless us and to get strength in mind and physics.
WHY WE NEED EDUCATION?
Education is important because it gets you far in life; without it you won’t always be what you wanted to be. Carly
Education is very important to me. If I get a good education, I will be successful and I will have opportunities in life.Arnesa
Education not only gives us information but also shapes how individual behaves. Armaan
Education gives you an opportunity and a chance to contribute to the world. For example if I study the subject Sciences. I can become a marine biologist and save endangered sea animals, for example sea turtles. Coline
If I get into a good college, I will have the job I want. Then I can get married and start a lead of a great life. I do not w
ant to end up being a garbage woman, a homeless person or a street cleaner. I want to have a successful future! Arnesa
I was regretting the past and fearing the future;
Suddenly my Lord was speaking .
“My name is I AM”
I waited; He continued,
“When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets,
It is hard; I am not there.
My name is not I WAS
When you live in the future with its problems and fears,
It is hard; I am not there.
My name is not I WILL BE.
When you live in this moment,
It is hard, I am here.
My name is I AM”
Curated by Romanto Naibaho